Waterford Parent Hub
Waterford Parent Hub (WPH) is a Tusla funded initiative, set up to support Parents/caregivers in Waterford City and County in their parenting role.
Waterford Parent Hub Aims to:
- Waterford Parent Hub is a one stop shop for parenting related queries.
- Support Parents in Waterford by connecting or signposting them to local service providers, who can meet their identified needs, within their own locality, and in a timely way.
- Provide a Calendar of Events showing courses and programs aimed at supporting Parents/ Caregivers in their parenting role
- Provide a Calendar of Events of Wellbeing and Self Care opportunities for Parents/ Care Givers
- Provide a Directory of Services that gives relevant information on the different supports and services available to Parents/ Caregivers in all areas of Waterford City and County
- Provide General advice on parenting related matters
- Run the Waterford Parent Hub Facebook page providing information on actives and supports for parents happening in Waterford city and county.
- Offer a dedicated phone number for Parents to ring for queries, information and signposting to services
- You can contact Waterford Parent Hub through Email, phone, text, WhatsApp or Facebook.
- CENTRAL INFORMATION POINT: Provide a reference point for professionals to inform/ signpost parents and caregivers on information relevant to them in their parenting role.
- ADVERTISE: Assist with the Advertising of courses/training/supports and sign post local people to your service
- COLLABORATE: Promote collaborative inter agency work to allow the delivery of supports based on identified needs in the area, in a timely manner.