Parents Plus Early Years Programme 0-6 years
The first 5 years of a child’s life are crucial. By supporting families during this early stage you can make a long term positive difference for children.
Parents Plus Early Years Programme is for parents of children from birth to 6 years of age.
This is a free Programme for parents looking to build on their existing parenting skills and support positive family communication.
The Early Years programme is practical, solution-focused and draws on parents strengths and is suitable for parents of children aged 1 to 6 years, including young children with additional needs.
During this programme you will learn to:
- Help their children develop good attachments and relationships
- Manage tantrums and misbehaviour
- Build their children’s language and development
- Reduce their own stress as parents
- Help their children to concentrate and learn
- Increase their children’s self-esteem
- Establish positive daily routines
To book your place on this programme please email your details firstname.lastname@example.org