Text the word HELLO to 50808 to start a conversation. 50808 is a free 24/7 text service, providing everything from a calming chat to immediate support for people going through a mental health or emotional crisis – big or small. From breakups or bullying, to anxiety, depression and suicidal feelings, Crisis Volunteers are available…Read more
Substance Misuse Support
South East Regional Family Support Network
The South East Regional Family Support Network is an organisation of peer family supports groups for family members affected by problem substance use of a relative. All our services are free, confidential & non-judgemental. Family members can contact us directly or be referred by an agency.
What we do
- Provide information, support & guidance for family members.
- Introduction to local peer family support groups.
- Support existing peer family support groups & help set up new groups.
- Provide volunteer support programmes.
- Deliver training for family members & services.
- Organise respite programmes.
- Promote the value of peer family support.
- Workshops for family members.
- Represent the collective voice of families for positive change in policy & practice
Family members can contact us directly or be referred by an agency.